- Looking for new customers?
- Participate as exhibitor!
- Find out how to participate
Media will talk about MECSPE:
Newspapers, national radio and specialised press.
- The market in figures
- Typology of visitors
- Visualize »
MECSPE 2014 - Specialized Mechanics
From 27st to 29th March 2014, at the Parma Fairground
The leading exhibition for the manufacturing industry!
MECSPE is the only business to business event which attracts over 27,483 visitors (2013 edition) specialized in the industrial sectors.
The exhibition is also the ideal opportunity to discover the novelties of the sector: materials, products, processing and technological solutions, in order to gain a competitive advantage on the industrial production market.Looking for new customers?
Participate as exhibitor!
MECSPE: 7 exhibitions in one
MECSPE is where production technologies and industrial supply chains can meet, thanks to the synergy among the 7 Exhibitions which all take place at the same time.
In the exhibition MECSPE, Specialized Mechanics, you will find the following areas:
- MACCHINE&UTENSILI: Machine and Tools, Tools and Equipment
- EUROSTAMPI: Moulds and moulding
- PLASTIXEXPO: Manufacturing of plastic materials
- SUBFORNITURA: Subcontracted industrial processing
- MOTEK ITALY: Installation, assembly and manipulation
- LOGISTICA: Logistic systems, machinery and equipment
- CONTROL ITALY: Metrology and quality control
Why should you exhibit at MECSPE?
- TO MEET a specialized audience interested in your products, also thanks to a new matching service which organizes aimed meetings with Italian and foreign buyers.
- TO PARTICIPATE in an important event where you can meet experts and participate in formative workshops
- TO COMMUNICATE with a large audience thanks to a press campaign carried out on national and local media
- TO BE INFORMED on market and trends
- TO EXHIBIT in a simple way thanks to the all inclusive packages as well as the START package for those exhibiting for the first time